- Today we race as a Professional Continental Team, racing the Europe Tour, and we are the only Nordic Pro-Continental Team.
- Riwal Readynez Cycling Team steps into 2019 with a new Nordic identity which shows in the team's roster. Six riders have extended their time with the team, while ten new riders from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and the Faroe Islands jouin the team in 2019.
- Some of the team's noteworthy names are former Danish Champion, Alexander Kamp, Olympic and World-medalist Rasmus Quaade, former WorldTour pros like Sindre Lunke and Kim Magnusson, and strong, talented riders like Nicolai Brøchner and Emil Vinjebo.
- As from January 2019, Riwal Readynez Cycling Team becomes a proud member of MPCC - THE MOUVEMENT POUR UN CYCLISME CRÉDIBLE. The MPCC was created to defend the idea of a clean cycling sport, particularly according to the code of ethics established by the UCI.
Members of the MPCC apply on voluntary basis of much stricter rules than the international regulation (WADA) and includes prohibition of the use of corticosteroids in competition as well as Tramadol.
Doping cases of the past have tarnished the image of riders, teams, organiseres, sponsors and communities, and impose on all stakeholders to practice zero tolerance, which is why we at Riwal Readynez Cycling Team consider it our duty to support and aid in the work for a clean sport. There are no other solutions to secure the credibility of cycling.
Working on the team in processes, the above is more important than results. We feel that we have succeeded in Denmark, being approved as a professional company and taken the development of its young employees seriously.
Now, the next step for the team is to enter the international scene and succeed with the same strategy. In this work we believe that a membership of the MPCC will help us to make our work visible.
Along with the team’s values “Passion, Development, Community” we feel it is obvious to become an official member of the Mouvement Pour un Cyclisme Crédible.
- The 29th of July the team publicly announces their goal of moving to cyclings 2nd division: pro-continental. On the 1st of November UCI approves the application making Riwal Readynez Cycling Team the only professional Nordic Team in the world in 2019.
- The 18th of October the team announces a new big sponsor at a press conference, namely the Danish company Readynez, thus changing the teams name to Riwal Readynez Cycling Team.
- The 1st of November sporting manager Michael Blaudzun receives a helping hand in the signing of highly appreciated Danish directeur sportif, Michael Skelde.
- With the teams widened interest in the whole of the Nordic regions, the team experience an expansion to Norway and Sweden both in sponsors and riders, thus creating a roster for 2019 consisting of 11 Danes, 2 Norwegians, 2 Swedes and 1 from the Faroe Islands.
- A total of 20 victories is the amount of succes on the road for Riwal CeramicSpeed Cycling Team in 2018 - 3 of which came in UCI-races, with stage wins in Flèche du Sud and Tour of Estonia by young riders Andreas Kron and Andreas Stokbro.
- The talented Mathias Norsgaard dramatically improved his time trialing, becoming U23 Danish Champion, winning the Chrono des Nations U23 and getting a bronze medal at the U23 World Championships in Innsbruck.
- With Nicolai Brøchner as the great profile and Chris Anker Sørensen as Captain De Route, Riwal Platform properly experiences the most successful season for a Danish cycling team in recent times.
- At the Danish Championship in Grindsted, the team has 4 rides in top 10 and 3 more riders among the first 19. Significantly, with Brøchner achieving the second place.
- The young riders also have shares in the team’s overall success. Andreas Stokbro wins jysk/fynsk championship and becomes second at U23 DM. Jonas Gregaard wins the highly-occupied French stage race, Kreiz Breizh Elites. The youngest member of the team, Andreas Kron, becomes second at GP in Herning.
- Prior to the 2018 season, Platform withdraws as name sponsor and is replaced by the company CeramicSpeed. A company that is already highly involved with professional cycling as a supplier of handmade ceramic ball bearings.
- Blaudzun benefits from bringing a lot of young talented riders into the team. In the first month of the season, more than half of the orange riders have achieved a position on the podium at home or abroad.
- Due to the established business network, both the activity level and the number of participants are significantly improved.
- In May, Riwal Platform achieves its highest ranking as number 32 on the UCI Europe rankings.
- Prior to the 2017 season, Riwal Platform signs a two-year contract with the routined and famous Danish rider Chris Anker Sørensen.
- The Danish working platform and rental agency Platform A/S becomes new name sponsor - still along with Riwal Denmark.
- Sportingly the set-up is improved with the hiring of Michael Blaudzun as sporting director.
- The year is finished off well on the roads with Jonas Aaen’s victory in Post Cuppen’s last two races, and Nicolai Brøchners victory in the Scandinavian Race in Uppsala.
- The sponsoring network reaches around 100 sponsors and is named PACE.
- The business set-up around the team's network is significantly improved. Jack Jørgensen is employed as the commercial manager.
- At a Time Trial in Middelfart 200 people were participating in a Riwal Cycling Team event. Hereby, the first events for the increasingly nationwide sponsors are arranged.
- Sportingly, there is marked progress with Jonas Aaen and Kasper Klostergard, who at the time are the most significant riders.
- Emil Bækhøj becomes Danish Champion in U23 and Morten Øllegaard almost gets the overall victory in Post Cuppen. Jonas Aaen wins the Scandinavian Race in Uppsala.
- The team has limited sporting success. Allan Johansen is replaced with the young Christian Ranneries, who is employed half-time.
- It does not change the economic situation, which seems somewhat unmanageable.
- At Post Danmark Rund, Martin Mortensen wins the Hill Jersey.
- At the end of the year, the company Pro Cycling DK is founded with aim of strengthening the team both sportingly and organizationally.
- Concordia Forsikring does not want to be the only sponsor and completes a main sponsor agreement with Riwal Denmark.
- Nikola Aistrup wins the Hill Jersey in Post Danmark Rundt.
- Jan Steensen becomes the new sporting manager and the team is notably strengthened.
- 4 riders from the Danish National Track Team, Rasmus Quaade, Christian Ranneries, Lasse Normann Hansen and Rasmus Guldhammer, are riding for the team. Rasmus Guldhammer has just returned to Denmark after a less successful stay with HTC Highroad in the United States.
- The team obtained great success at U23 Danish Championship (DM): Rasmus Quaade won the Time Trial and Lasse Normann became 3rd. Yet, Lasse Normann won the Road Race, and here, Nicolai Steensen became 3rd and Sebastian Lander 4rd.
- In addition, Rasmus Quaade won the Danish Championship in Time Trial and got silver at U23 World Cup Time Trial.
- The lift company Riwal Denmark is affiliated as a smaller shirt sponsor.
- Himmerland Forsikring enters a similar name sponsorship. Consequently, the team name is changed to Team Concordia Forsikring - Himmerland.
- Team captain Philip Nielsen wins the team's first UCI victories in Sweden and Mexico.
- The team consist of 11 riders and is already participating in Post Danmark Rundt in their first season. In the race, the team is positively noted with top ten positions in three stages of the race.
- Daniel Foder and Philip Nielsen were team captains.
- A group of cycling enthusiasts in Himmerland decide to establish a Danish cycling team in the UCI continental category. At that time, the main drivers behind the team were the still active riders; Thomas Just and Karl William Carlsen and Riwal CeramicSpeed’s current manager Morgens Kristensen.
- Jørgen Foder was hired as sporting manager, while Jørgen Marcussen, World-cup bronze winner in 1978 and former Danish national coach, was assigned to be sporting director.
- The insurance company Concordia becomes name sponsor, and the team is named Team Concordia - Vesthimmerland Pro Cycling.