- A group of cycling enthusiasts in Himmerland decide to establish a Danish cycling team in the UCI continental category. At that time, the main drivers behind the team were the still active riders; Thomas Just and Karl William Carlsen and Riwal CeramicSpeed’s current manager Morgens Kristensen.
- Jørgen Foder was hired as sporting manager, while Jørgen Marcussen, World-cup bronze winner in 1978 and former Danish national coach, was assigned to be sporting director.
- The insurance company Concordia becomes name sponsor, and the team is named Team Concordia - Vesthimmerland Pro Cycling.
2009: Team Concordia - Vesthimmerland Pro Cycling
- The team consist of 11 riders and is already participating in Post Danmark Rundt in their first season. In the race, the team is positively noted with top ten positions in three stages of the race.
- Daniel Foder and Philip Nielsen were team captains.
2010: Team Concordia Forsikring – Himmerland
- Himmerland Forsikring enters a similar name sponsorship. Consequently, the team name is changed to Team Concordia Forsikring - Himmerland.
- Team captain Philip Nielsen wins the team's first UCI victories in Sweden and Mexico.
2011: Team Concordia Forsikring – Himmerland
- Jan Steensen becomes the new sporting manager and the team is notably strengthened.
- 4 riders from the Danish National Track Team, Rasmus Quaade, Christian Ranneries, Lasse Normann Hansen and Rasmus Guldhammer, are riding for the team. Rasmus Guldhammer has just returned to Denmark after a less successful stay with HTC Highroad in the United States.
- The team obtained great success at U23 Danish Championship (DM): Rasmus Quaade won the Time Trial and Lasse Normann became 3rd. Yet, Lasse Normann won the Road Race, and here, Nicolai Steensen became 3rd and Sebastian Lander 4rd.
- In addition, Rasmus Quaade won the Danish Championship in Time Trial and got silver at U23 World Cup Time Trial.
- The lift company Riwal Denmark is affiliated as a smaller shirt sponsor.
2012: Team Concordia Forsikring – Himmerland
- At the end of the year, the company Pro Cycling DK is founded with aim of strengthening the team both sportingly and organizationally.
- Concordia Forsikring does not want to be the only sponsor and completes a main sponsor agreement with Riwal Denmark.
- Nikola Aistrup wins the Hill Jersey in Post Danmark Rundt.
2013: Concordia Forsikring – Riwal
- The team has limited sporting success. Allan Johansen is replaced with the young Christian Ranneries, who is employed half-time.
- It does not change the economic situation, which seems somewhat unmanageable.
- At Post Danmark Rund, Martin Mortensen wins the Hill Jersey.